Earth Day Action
It’s Earth Day - so let’s not just sit there. Let’s take action!
1. Design an Earth Day poster explaining why we should reduce, reuse, and recycle.
2. Make signs for your home, reminding other household members to conserve water and energy.
3. Create an Earth Day tip sheet, listing ways that you and your friends can help protect the environment.
4. Write a letter, encouraging community leaders to develop more laws that protect the environment.
5. Research facts on the internet about the environment, and write an article.
6. Create a song or poem encouraging other people to take care of the planet.